Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Intro Section

Hello, hello! I go by Miss Ona, or just Ona, for short. I've been quite inactive lately, but in a quest to get back on Gaia, make more acquaintances - and find some new art friends as well - I've decided to open an art shop. To that end, feel free to chat and stick around!

This is a pay what you want shop, as I've completely lost track of the Gaian economy. It's been months since I've even logged in at all, let alone looked into prices. I do have a vague idea of how much people are offering for comparable skill levels, so please don't lowball me any. I prefer offers stated in both platinum and gold. I'm more familiar with gold amounts than plat, but recognize I need to learn, and that that would help me do so. If you can't do that, however, it is fine.

I would also like to note that I do have an RLC Shop here on Gaia as well. So if you feel like I deserve some cash for my hard work, that's where you can go. You can find that here. Link!

I've been on Gaia for years, well over a decade at this point. So, uh... Keep reading for art examples, rules, and dos & donts.

[Intro / Examples / Do's & Don'ts / Rules / Waiting List]

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Examples

Lets get to the important stuff! Everything below is recent stuff, made within the past year. I'll be posting more examples here as time goes on, but I don't have them posted online yet, and need time to submit all my recent stuff.

Example 1 Example 2 Example 3 Example 4 Example 5

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Do's & Don'ts

This is my list of what I will and won't do. I tried to include the major stuff, but if there's something missing that you have a question about, you can always ask. I'm open to most things, honestly.

Do's

Couples
Anthro
Chibi
Icons

Don'ts

Mechs
Armor
Heavily Muscled Characters
NSFW
Cluttered Avis

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rules

The rules are gonna be pretty simple. I mostly have them out of caution. There's always someone who doesn't read or follow the rules, and I like to have them listed just to be safe.

1 - Be respectful to everyone here.
2 - Do not rush me. The time I take on art varies wildly, and it can take anywhere from a week to a day to complete a full piece.
3 - Give me as much info as possible about what I'm drawing. It helps me pose, and helps me get more excited about a piece. Pose suggestions are welcome, too!
4 - Send the trade immediately if I accept your request.
5 - The design of a character is honestly more important to me than the bribe, so bribing more is not a guarantee of getting art.
6 - Please clarify in your post whether or not your request is for an art trade, or a commission.
7 - Just so I know you read the rules, put an emote somewhere in your request.
8 - You're welcome to try again with a different avatar or character if I turn down your request!
9 - I tend to work on a lot of pieces at once. So if someone who is technically behind you in line seems to be ahead of you, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not working on your art. So please don't get upset about that.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Customer Queue and Waiting List

This is the list for everyone who I've accepted, as well as those who missed the shop being open and are waiting to get in line. I'll try to keep the list updated with where I'm at in working on the pieces, so check back however much you want. I might not accept more pieces at once than this, until I've finished one or two. Occasionally I might have the shop closed for a spell to get a break or two in. So if this list is full, I'll be less likely to accept new requests, and while I'll keep the waitlist long, keep in mind it's length.

Customer Queue
1 - A Friend Not on Gaia - Posing Blocked
2 - Lvnce - Unstarted
3 -
4 -
5 -

Waiting List
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Sparkly Dabbler

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ah I am full on art trades right now but I'm definitely subscribing so I can hit you up when I am clear one. You do couples but would you be willing to do groups? I'd love some family art but if not I'll hit you up for a couple when I'm free.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
blue_eyes_white_privilege

Ahh, that sounds great! But hmmm. I'm pretty comfortable with posing a couple piece, but I've never really tried my hand at groups. It depends on the group size and the... I guess the right word is the vibe. If I really like them, I might be willing to do so. I might also ask for a little gold or plat if you really really want the group piece. Mostly just cuz it'd be really difficult, and unless I ask for a group it's not a super fair trade, yanno?

Also sorry for the delay there. I saw the notice, I was just working on a new avi.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sparkly Dabbler

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ona Elric

Ahh, that sounds great! But hmmm. I'm pretty comfortable with posing a couple piece, but I've never really tried my hand at groups. It depends on the group size and the... I guess the right word is the vibe. If I really like them, I might be willing to do so. I might also ask for a little gold or plat if you really really want the group piece. Mostly just cuz it'd be really difficult, and unless I ask for a group it's not a super fair trade, yanno?

Also sorry for the delay there. I saw the notice, I was just working on a new avi.

Oh I'd be willing to draw as many bodies as you are willing to in either separate or the same piece. Or I can do some gold too. Whatever you prefer.
I guess I will have to see which group you like. I have my character Lucky with his lovers. Or Lucky with his family or just his parents. (so 3 (parent and child) , 4 (lucky and lovers) , or 5 (whole family) please choose whatever is most comfortable for you.
You can see everyone in my request thread. Like I said I'm full on trades atm but I had to ask

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

I think if I were to do that, I'd pick either Lucky with his parents, or him with his lovers. Mostly just because I'm not the best at drawing people that... Yanno, aren't fully grown.
And yeah, I know, but it's good to work out this stuff before hand.

Also, I ADORE your username. Very clever.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sparkly Dabbler

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ona Elric

I think if I were to do that, I'd pick either Lucky with his parents, or him with his lovers. Mostly just because I'm not the best at drawing people that... Yanno, aren't fully grown.
And yeah, I know, but it's good to work out this stuff before hand.

Also, I ADORE your username. Very clever.

That's very fair. Definitely don't want to push you too far out of your comfort zone.
Either would work for me. Though if you draw Lucky with his parents could you make him look more femme with longer hair and a teenager? If teenagers are not your thing then I will gather better refs for the lovers. I'll make sure to let you know when I'm finally available. Thanks I'm excited and very motivated to finish up my trades.

And lol thanks I stole it off Tumblr. Your name reminds me of Fullmetal alchemist

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Alright. I'm fine with teens, it's mostly just the super young or old I have troubles with. My art style is very soft, so that's probably why older is so hard. I hope your other trades go well, and I'm glad you're excited. I tend to draw better when I know more about the characters. So you're welcome to just blab about him at me.

And wait, really? I mean, it's not like I made the account over a decade ago when I was excessively obsessed with that exact show. It couldn't be anything like that. Not at all. What are you talking about?

Sorry for the sass. I have such mixed feelings about the name these days. That's why I dropped the Elric as I got older.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sparkly Dabbler

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ona Elric

Alright. I'm fine with teens, it's mostly just the super young or old I have troubles with. My art style is very soft, so that's probably why older is so hard. I hope your other trades go well, and I'm glad you're excited. I tend to draw better when I know more about the characters. So you're welcome to just blab about him at me.

And wait, really? I mean, it's not like I made the account over a decade ago when I was excessively obsessed with that exact show. It couldn't be anything like that. Not at all. What are you talking about?

Sorry for the sass. I have such mixed feelings about the name these days. That's why I dropped the Elric as I got older.

Lmaaaaao we all got into fandoms we all regret. That's actually my current fandom.
Aww I feel shy now. Lucky is a dragon age OC if you know that game. Though I am in a love /hate relationship with it. Lucky is a genderqueer shapeshifting half elf. I wrote an embarrassing amount of fanfic of him and his family and have been collecting art of them for years. He's my spoiled brat OC that hogs all the attention. He's arrogant and loud and a complete slut and I love him for it.
Curious what I'd be drawing for my end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces